Dairy Feeding and Milking Parlour Feeding Systems
Chore-Time’s Sow Feeding Systems Made to Work. Built to Last.™
Individualized attention. Maximum results.
Get better conception and farrowing rates, and a fast return to breeding condition The Chore-Time Sow Feeding System helps overcome the problems of other methods of feeding sows by allowing each sow to be individually fed a pre-determined amount of feed. From the drop feeder made of durable, translucent plastic to the famous FLEX-AUGER% Feed Delivery System, feed storage and ventilation systems—all Chore-Time products are designed to give you better results. Let Chore-Time help you get the maximum number of healthy piglets for as many years as possible.
Product Features and Advantages
- Most reliable total automation - One of Chore-Time’s MULTI-LIFT Winch Systems can automate more drop feeders while using less pulleys.
- Chore-Time’s system accessories are time-tested and reliable.
- Maximized control of feeding - Chore-Time’s translucent drop feeder provides feeder front access and easy-to-read adjustment of the feed level for feeding individual amounts up to 10 pounds. The feeder’s translucent housing offers a quick visual check of its contents.
- Sows are calmer - The feeder’s patented, self-closing teardrop-shaped ball valve aids smooth feed flow and gives positive shut-off to help prevent the feed leakage that encourages sows to abuse equipment.
- Optional manual lever or automatic time clock and winch system activates all feeders at once for less stress on sows and less wear on crates.
- Reduced management labor - Chore-Time’s Drop Feeding System can be set up to automatically feed each sow an appropriate individual ration. This prevents overfeeding and eliminates the feed waste and labor of hand-or self-feeding systems and feed carts.
- Feed is fresher - For conveying feed from the storage bin to the feeder, Chore-Time’s FLEX-AUGER% and MULTIFLO% Feed Delivery Systems are the modern systems of choice. Totally enclosed, both help to keep your feed fresh and to protect it from contamination. Both feed delivery systems are also accurate, energy-efficient, and trouble-free.
- Durable and reliable - Each Chore-Time Drop Feeder is a durable, corrosion-free, one-piece unit molded from plastic with ultraviolet inhibitors for longer life.
- Flexible building layouts - Chore-Time’s durable MULTIFLO and FLAG™ feed distribution systems provide the latest innovative adaptations of the company’s popular coreless auger conveying systems. These systems can serve buildings of nearly any length and arrangement of animals.
Dairy Feeding System Scec Sheet
Specifications and more information on our dairy feeding and milking parlour feeding systemsSowFeedingEM.pdf